Public Safety Medical is honored to serve as the medical provider for Ohio Task Force One.
The following three locations will be utilized to perform these services:
- Dayton Area Location:
- Soin (Kettering) Medical Center, 3535 Pentagon Blvd, Beavercreek, OH 45431
- Exam Dates: December 7 and 8
- Columbus Area Location:
- Columbus Division of Fire, Training Academy/Skills Building, 3663 Parsons Ave, Columbus, OH 43207
- Exam Dates: August 15, 16, and 17
- Cincinnati Area Location:
- Anderson Twp. Fire Department, 6211 Salem Road, Cincinnati, OH 45230
- Exam Dates: October 3, 4, and 5
Exam dates will be scheduled at these locations during specific months and dates during the year. The goal is to have appointments scheduled within 60 days before or after your two-year expiration date.
All appointments will be scheduled using PSM’s online scheduling module.
The team member (and Darrel) will receive a confirmation e-mail, as well as a reminder e-mail prior to the exam.
If you have any questions, call Darrel (937.512.2030) or Evan (937.608.7379) of Ohio Task Force One.